Amenities & Policies
Amenities at Daisy Barn Campground
Full hook ups (electric & sewer)
Bath Houses with Showers
Lake Views from all Sites
Community Fire Pit Beside the Lake
Swing by the lake
Daisy Barn Policies
Rules for your Safety & Comfort
- Check out time is 11:00am
- Check in time is 3:00 pm/After hour check in should be prearranged with manager.
- Please have all your visitors register at the office. Fees apply for overnight guests.
- Two cars per campsite; your visitors must park up front.
- No persons under 18 years of age are permitted, unless accompanied by an adult.
- No dirt bikes or ATV’s
- No swimming in Lake Ontario
- No tents allowed on RV sites. Tent sites available.
- Quiet Time is 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- No illegal substances anywhere on premises.
- Speed Limit – 5 mph
- Camp Fires in designated areas. One picnic table per site is permitted.
- Pets – All pet owners are responsible to clean up after their own.
- Pets – Must be leashed – No longer than 8 foot at all times and at the other end of the leash must be the adult.
- Place all trash in dumpster on right or left exiting the park.
- Adding of decks and awnings must be preapproved.
- Adding a storage shed must be preapproved. No larger than 6’ by 8’
- Campers creating disturbances and uncooperative will be asked to leave by the managers with no refund.
- No boats or trailers allowed on RV sites